Local marketing and local advertising presents unique challenges. Local media — print or online — each reach only a fragment of the local market. So OUR Los Al TV’s goal is to be a one-stop gateway to all the latest news, videos and events about our community — even news that other local media is doing a good job covering. And our advertising opportunities are as easy as 1-2-3.
- One entity – OUR Los Al TV – (four operations and websites are consolidated into one operation – OUR Los Al TV.
- Two platforms — on-air (Los Al TV3) and online (ourlosal.tv) When you advertise on OUR Los Al TV you also advertise on ourlosal.tv And vice versa. It’s two-for the price of one.
- Three levels — Premier, Gold and basic.
PREMIER PACKAGE – $300 / month
The Premier level includes a 15-second ad that will run nightly on Los Al TV3 for a month and 2 ONLINE ads run on rotational basis. (5 seconds). Top ad square can be either 300×250 pixels (standard) or 300×600). The 15-second ad spot to be provided by sponsor or be produced at additional cost.
- LOS AL TV 3 — AD SPOT – 15 second ad spot (runs for month) – example
- OUR LOS AL.TV – ad on leaderboard (top right on this page) AND top right sidebar AD SQUARE (look to your right)
GOLD PACKAGE – $200 / MONTH
The Gold level includes a position (5 seconds duration) on the sponsors ad roll which runs nightly and ONLINE ads run on rotational basis. Ad rolls will run on-air between programs at least once per night on Los Al TV, but will also run on during some events on Channel 3, during sgtreaming and during On-Demand.
- LOS AL TV 3 – AD ROLL – 5 second logo and audio mention on our ad rolls – runs during programming – example
- OUR LOS AL.TV – 300×250 pixel ad squares in second and third positions (as shown at right)
BASIC PACKAGE – $100 / MONTH
The Basic package includes basic levels for BOTH ONLINE and ON-AIR. Online ads run in right sidebar below gold level on rotational basis. (5 seconds duration). Sponsor card (720 pixels x 480 pixels) runs on Los Al TV bulletin board for a month. Sponsor list will run on a roll listing multiple sponsors.
- BASIC – BULLETIN BOARD – a list (NO LOGO) of sponsors list that runs at least once a day on Channel 3 and a card (6 seconds duration) on the station bulletin board loop when no programming is airing.
- BASIC – sidebar ad square in fourth or lower position
An advertising presence with us does the following:
- helps awareness of your brand at a very reasonable cost
- helps us better cover our community
- helps us better train the students who are working with us.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com